“Studio Legale Persona e Giustizia” is an Italian law firm
with a Founding Partner, a Partner and three Of Counsels.
We provide legal advice and assistance, in court and out-of-court, in Civil Law, Corporate Law, Labour Law and Internationalization of enterprise.
We take care also of the External and Institutional Relations of our Clients.
Our mother tongue is Italian and we are proficient in English and Spanish.
The good care of our Clients is guaranteed by the professionalism and preparation of the Members of our Firm, as well as by their ethical and deontological high standards.
We deeply believe that a serious Professional, in addition to excel technically, should also be able to convey his/her own Values.
The Firm is located in the Prati neighbourhood of Rome, in Via Cosseria, No. 5 and Via Cola di Rienzo, No. 271, and its contact details are the following:
ph. +39 063216027 - +39 063216028
fax +39 063216029
mob. +39 3282564217
- Italian and International Contracts;
- Contractual and Non-Contractual Liability;
- Real Estate, Buying & Selling, Rent, Condominium;
- Family and Minors;
- Inheritance Law;
- In Court and Out-of-Court Legal Activity aimed to Debt Collection;
- Legal Assistance before the Tutelary Judge;
- Medical Malpractice;
- IT Contracts.
Labour Law and Social Security
- Individual Contracts and Due Diligence;
- Unemployment Aids and Redundancies;
- Arbitrations before the Italian Labour Management Offices;
- Legal Advice on Labour Law Issues;
- Trade Union Law;
- Social Security.
- Legal Opinions on Corporate Law and Commercial Contract Law Issues;
- Negotiation, Draft or Revision of Commercial Contracts, Bylaws and Shareholders’ Agreements;
- Legal Assistance in M&A Transactions.